Peanut Butter Pudding
Joyce Crouse of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania dresses up sugar-free instant pudding with peanut butter for this simply yummy dessert. "I came up with the ides one day when I was looking for something fast for dessert. It's delicious," assures Joyce.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and peanut butter until blended. Add
- pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon
- into dessert dishes. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes or until
- set. Just before serving, dollop with whipped topping and drizzle
- with chocolate syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 112 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.