- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk and cream; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Pour into serving dishes; refrigerate. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pudding in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p67
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2012
"Very good. Yummy peanut butter taste. Took longer than I thought to get it to a boil but was worth it."
Reviewed Jan. 14, 2010
"This tasted good, but the texture was grainy. How can I prevent the grainy texture?"