- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 5 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 jar (18 ounces) chunky peanut butter
- 26 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- In a microwave, melt caramels with butter and water; stir until smooth. Spread one side of each pretzel with 1 teaspoon peanut butter; top with 1/2 teaspoon caramel mixture. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set.
- Using a small fork, dip each pretzel into melted chocolate coating until completely covered; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place. Yield: 8-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
Sort By :
"These are the best! My daughter and I team up to make them which makes it more fun. It's a good thing it makes so many as they go pretty fast around here."
"This recipe is great, delicious and makes alot!"
"I've been making these for the past few years and they are absolutely wonderful. They are very time consuming, but worth it. I find using a metal baby spoon to put on the peanut butter and carmel works very well. I also use a package of white almond bark and a package of semi sweet chocolate chips as my dipping chocolate."
"does anyone know if this would work with milk chocolate chips or chocolate wafers?"
"These were amazing! The only issue I had was that the chocolate kept hardening before I could dip all the pretzels and I had to keep re-melting it. Next time I will use a slow cooker to keep the chocolate melted."