- minute or until thickened. Stir in pecans. Pour into crust;
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk. Cook
- and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from
- the heat. Stir in peanut butter chips until smooth. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Fold in whipped topping; spoon over praline layer. Refrigerate until
- set. Garnish with pecans and additional whipped topping. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 613 calories, 36 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 11 g protein.