- Drain and discard marinade. Thread meat on metal or soaked wooden
- skewers, leaving a small space between pieces. Using long-handled
- tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the
- grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is
- no longer pink, turning several times. Serve with sauce. Yield: 4
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now