Peanut Butter Popcorn
A friend shared this fast-to-fix recipe with me and I've been making gift batches ever since. It's a perfect family snack when snuggling up to watch classic Christmas movies together!
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and set aside. In a heavy saucepan,
- combine sugar and honey; bring to a boil over medium heat; stirring
- constantly. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the
- heat. Add peanut butter; stir until blended.
- Pour over popcorn mixture; toss gently to coat. Cool completely on
- waxed paper. Store in airtight containers or plastic bags. Yield:
- 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 292 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.