- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups chocolate-covered peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn and pretzels; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, honey and corn syrup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Pour into two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Break into clusters; place in a large bowl. Add chocolate-covered peanuts; mix well. Cool completely. Yield: about 4 quarts.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Popcorn Crunch
Sort By :
"Well, I must say that this recipe did not live up to my expectations. Although my batch is edible, I will not make it again. I watched it closely in the oven but had no trouble with it burning. I simply was disappointed with the flavor. I think the next time I will simply use my regular caramel popcorn recipe and add the pretzels and M&Ms to that. I actually made this recipe for gifts and am a bit embarrassed to be giving it."
"Makes a great Christmas gift."
"Loved this recipe! I also baked in 9x13 pans and adjusted time to 45 mins. Came out perfect!"
"I made two batches for gifts, and really liked it. I didn't have trouble with it burning, I put it in two 9x13 pans instead of two 15x13x1, so maybe it was a little thicker and made a difference. I also added craisins. Had a good flavor!"
"I would not make this again , it burned and just did not have a good taste."