- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 lollipop sticks
- Place popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Quickly pour over popcorn mixture and mix well.
- When cool enough to handle, quickly shape into ten 2-1/2-in. balls; insert a lollipop stick into each ball. Let stand at room temperature until firm; wrap in plastic wrap. Yield: 10 popcorn balls.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls
Sort By :
Wonderful recipe!! Easy & delicious!! Made a great after school snack for my boys!!:) I will add this.... I only had 1/4 cup of corn syrup, so added molasses to make up for the other 1/4, & instead of peanuts, I added crushed pecans (that's all I had), but everything still turned out great! Thank you for sharing this recipe!!:)
Easy to make and very good! I used creamy peanut butter. 5 stars and will make again! :)
Really good!!! We didn't have peanuts and used microwave popcorn
these are so easy to make they are now on my Christmas list of goodies to make
These are DELICIOUS! The first time I made them, I did not have peanuts or crunchy peanut butter. So, I left out the peanuts and used 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter. I worked beautifully...so good. The second time I made them per recipe and that was good too. Depends on if you like the crunchy peanut taste. These would be fantastic for a Halloween party.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Halloween Desserts >