Friends and family are always happy to receive these tasty popcorn balls. I love making them as well as eating them! —Betty Claycomb, Alverton, Pennsylvania
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 lollipop sticks
- Place popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Quickly pour over popcorn mixture and mix well.
- When cool enough to handle, quickly shape into ten 2-1/2-in. balls; insert a lollipop stick into each ball. Let stand at room temperature until firm; wrap in plastic wrap. Yield: 10 popcorn balls.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls in Taste of Home October/November 2007, p17
Reviews for Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review