- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 reduced-fat graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crusts. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with peanuts. Store leftovers in the freezer. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pies
Sort By :
"We enjoy this pie, although being allergic to wheat, I put it in a chocolate rice krispie crust that does add a flavor and texture punch! Last night I was feeling adventurous, so I played with multiple recipes. I used my rice krispie crust, added a cup of coarsely chopped peanut butter cups to this recipe and used it as the base layer, then topped it with a layer of fluffy chocolate pie from a family recipe (stirring another cup of the chopped candy into that). I topped the whole thing off with crushed peanuts and crushed butterfingers bars and froze it. The family says that's a keeper!"
"The recipe was easy enough to follow, but I've never been much of a fan of freezer pies. For a relatively quick PB pie fix, this recipe does the trick. Personally, the PB flavor just wasn't strong enough, even after adding extra peanut butter."
"my husband loves this peanutbutter pie, i omit the nuts"
"I haven't made this recipe, but it seems to be similar to other unbaked cheesecake recipes. Do you have to put it in the freezer, or would it set up in the fridge as well?"
"I love peanut butter and since making this I am being asked to make it again at least twice a week..now I have 1 day for baking this pie and I freeze the rest still tastes good"