- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 reduced-fat graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crusts. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with peanuts. Store leftovers in the freezer. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pies
"Delicious! I cut the recipe roughly in half since I only wanted one pie. In doing so, I used about 8T of peanut butter, I started with 6T then added enough till I liked the taste. I also used about 2/3 of the can of sweetened condensed milk. I used a 8oz container of cool whip and added a little more than 1/2t of vanilla. I omitted the chopped peanuts on top."
"We enjoy this pie, although being allergic to wheat, I put it in a chocolate rice krispie crust that does add a flavor and texture punch! Last night I was feeling adventurous, so I played with multiple recipes. I used my rice krispie crust, added a cup of coarsely chopped peanut butter cups to this recipe and used it as the base layer, then topped it with a layer of fluffy chocolate pie from a family recipe (stirring another cup of the chopped candy into that). I topped the whole thing off with crushed peanuts and crushed butterfingers bars and froze it. The family says that's a keeper!"
"my husband loves this peanutbutter pie, i omit the nuts"
"I haven't made this recipe, but it seems to be similar to other unbaked cheesecake recipes. Do you have to put it in the freezer, or would it set up in the fridge as well?"
"THAT LOOKS VERY GOOD AND I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE IT!!!!"
"i was given many compliments with this recipe and would make it many more times."
"Love this pie and it was so easy to make. It was a smash hit at the office. Someone suggested adding magic shell!"