Peanut Butter Pies Recipe
I absolutely love peanut butter and peanut butter pie is one of my favorites. But I'm a Registered Dietitian, so I knew just how high my original recipe was in fat and calories. I cut down on several critical things, and the resulting pie is great! —Lisa Varner, Charleston, South Carolina
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 reduced-fat graham cracker crusts (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crusts. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with peanuts. Store leftovers in the freezer. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
1 piece equals 305 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC