Peanut Butter Pie with Cream Cheese
Smooth and creamy, this yummy dessert is popular with our family. It's so quick and easy to prepare, and the recipe makes two pies...one for now and one to refrigerate or freeze for later.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and milk until
- smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped
- topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4
- hours before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 pies (6-8
- servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 336 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.