Peanut Butter Pie with Cream Cheese Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and milk until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
1 serving (1 slice) equals 336 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pie with Cream Cheese
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.