- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and milk until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pie with Cream Cheese
"Go ahead and make two pies! This is a well loved pie that will go quick. Or the second one is great frozen and pulled out for last minute desserts. Use chopped nuts, chocolate candies or PB cups to sprinkle on top before serving. As a volunteer field editor with Taste of Home, I enjoy classic recipes that can be easily dressed up for any occasion."
"I make this pie all the time around the holidays and family & friend get togethers. I add a few extra tablespoons of peanut butter for more flavor (just about my whole family are peanut butter lovers). But I love making these. So simple and delicious."
"I have made this several times for specialty catering - along with a million other pies from TOH - people love this pie and its easy and you get two!"
"Ive also used the crushed reese cups and shell and its great! Try reeses pieces also!!"
"This is the best peanut butter pie I have ever ate, scrumptious"
"I make this pie for any occasion.Each time I make it, there isn't any left overs! Its definitely one of my favorites! I even decorate it up by adding the hersheys chocolate shell to the middle of the pie.I add half the peanut filling, then add some of the "shell", then add the other half of the filling, then for the top, I swirl some shell on top and some chopped/crushed Reese's cup.So delicious!"
"I didn't change the recipe at all. Have made this pie a couple of times and it is quite good and very easy to prepare. Makes two nice pies with ease."