- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and milk until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pie with Cream Cheese
Sort By :
"I make this pie all the time around the holidays and family & friend get togethers. I add a few extra tablespoons of peanut butter for more flavor (just about my whole family are peanut butter lovers). But I love making these. So simple and delicious."
"This is such an easy recipe for this pie and it's an extra bonus that it makes two! It has just enough peanut butter and is not overpowering. I swirled some chocolate syrup on top of mine -- made a very pretty presentation! They freeze beautifully for later use!"
"I have made this several times for specialty catering - along with a million other pies from TOH - people love this pie and its easy and you get two!"
"Ive also used the crushed reese cups and shell and its great! Try reeses pieces also!!"
"This is the best peanut butter pie I have ever ate, scrumptious"