Smooth and creamy, this yummy dessert is popular with our family. It's so quick and easy to prepare, and the recipe makes two pies...one for now and one to refrigerate or freeze for later. -Denise Bitner Reedsville, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and milk until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pie in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p36
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pie with Cream Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review