Peanut Butter Parfaits Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth, about 4 minutes.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Spoon half into two parfait glasses; top with ice cream. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 514 calories, 22 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Parfaits
"This sauce is delicious! Really easy and for a peanut butter fan it hits the mark!"
"I ADJUSTED THE TWO RECIPE THE PEANUT PARFET AND THIS ONE IT WAS A HIT AS LUNCHEON TREAT OKAY?"