Peanut Butter Parfaits Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth, about 4 minutes.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Spoon half into two parfait glasses; top with ice cream. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 514 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (67g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Parfaits
"This sauce is delicious! Really easy and for a peanut butter fan it hits the mark!"
"I ADJUSTED THE TWO RECIPE THE PEANUT PARFET AND THIS ONE IT WAS A HIT AS LUNCHEON TREAT OKAY?"