- transfer to a bowl; place in ice water and stir for 10 minutes or
- until cold and thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Fold half into
- peanut butter mixture.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon ice cream topping into each of six parfait
- glasses. Top with 1/4 cup peanut butter mixture. Repeat layers. Top
- with remaining whipped cream; sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate
- curls. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait (calculated without chocolate curls) equals 479 calories, 31 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.