Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are great with a glass of cold milk! With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot. Plus, they couldn't be easier to make! —Marilyn Blankschien, Clintonville, Wisconsin
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg. Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets;
- flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes. Remove to wire
- racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 67 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.