Peanut Butter Oatmeal-Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 2. Stir in chips and oats. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 11 dozen.
1 cookie: 109 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 93mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Peanut Butter Oatmeal-Chip Cookies
"My granddaughter is allergic to peanut butter, so I left out the peanut butter and used Caramel filled chocolate chips. OH MY!! YUMMY!!"
"Could I cut this recipe in half? There's just the two of us."
"Love this recipe. Gave some to my husband's aunt and she requested some for her grandson since he loved them so much. I made some first with just chocolate chips then added the peanut butter chips to the other half. Will be making again."
"Everybody loved this cookie, will surely make this cookie again"