Peanut Butter Oatmeal-Chip Cookies Recipe
This is my husband's favorite, my classes' favorite, my colleagues' favorite and frankly it's my favorite too It's just plain yummy! It also makes about 11 dozen...bake sale, here we come.—Dana Chew, Okemah, Oklahoma
- 2-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 2. Stir in chips and oats. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 11 dozen.
1 cookie equals 109 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Oatmeal-Chip Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC