- 2-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-2/3 cups (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and oats. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, 9-12 minutes. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 11 dozen.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Oatmeal-Chip Cookies
"My granddaughter is allergic to peanut butter, so I left out the peanut butter and used Caramel filled chocolate chips. OH MY!! YUMMY!!"
"Could I cut this recipe in half? There's just the two of us."
"Love this recipe. Gave some to my husband's aunt and she requested some for her grandson since he loved them so much. I made some first with just chocolate chips then added the peanut butter chips to the other half. Will be making again."