Peanut Butter Oatmeal-Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 375°.In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chips and oats. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 11 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Oatmeal-Chip Cookies in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p230
Reviews for Peanut Butter Oatmeal-Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review