Peanut Butter Oat Muffins Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Whipped topping and additional peanuts, optional
- In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. In another bowl, beat the egg, peanut butter and milk until smooth. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peanuts
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve with whipped topping and peanuts if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Oat Muffins
Sort By :
"I had read the comments about these muffins being bland so I added chocolate chips. I also left out the peanuts since one family member doesn't like nuts. The results were very good. They were more filling than regular muffins because of the oatmeal."
"Oh so yummy! Whole wheat flour works great.~ Theresa"
"Bland in flavor... overall not very good. I will not be making these again."
"Kind of light on flavor. Sticks to muffin papers. Good with jelly."