Peanut Butter Muffins
A hint of nuts gives these muffins a unique flavor that's just right for breakfast!
-Caroline Sanders, Kansas City, Missouri
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3 tablespoons jam
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, milk and peanut butter until
- smooth. Stir in baking mix. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups
- two-thirds full. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon jam. Bake at 375°
- for 15-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes
- before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 12 muffins.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 172 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.