Peanut Butter Maple Ice Cream Pie
Homemade pie can't get any easier than this! The recipe makes two pies, so you can enjoy one now and keep the other in the freezer for drop-in guests.
12-16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, syrup and peanut butter until
- smooth. Transfer half into each crust. Cover and freeze for 2-3
- hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 pies
- (6-8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 385 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now