Peanut Butter Maple Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Homemade pie can't get any easier than this! The recipe makes two pies, so you can enjoy one now and keep the other in the freezer for drop-in guests.
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, syrup and peanut butter until smooth. Transfer half into each crust. Cover and freeze for 2-3 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Originally published as Peanut Butter Maple Ice Cream Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p140
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Maple Ice Cream Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Pie >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >