Peanut Butter Maple Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in syrup and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- 2. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 5 dozen.
2 each: 225 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Peanut Butter Maple Cookies
"Excellent!!! One of the best cookies I've had."
"The PERFECT cookie texture. Next time I think I will cut out the maple syrup.... I don't taste it. This is a GREAT peanut butter cookie though. I may try with chocolate chips or chocolate chip peanut butter swirl chips next time for something different. This is the PERFECT base for any peanut butter cookie you want. They are so perfect. Crispy on the outside chewy in the middle. They are LOVELY! Thank you SO much! I am keeping this recipe :)"
"Great cookie! I used chocolate chips instead of peanut butter chips."
"My sister and I made these for 1st time for our annual cookie day and they came out terrific, soft and as I am not a pb fan, loved the slight taste of maple (we used the real maple syrup) and crunchy pb Gave them to some friends and they wanted the recipe Not a single one was left !"
"Why do recipes say add eggs one at a time? Can't they be beat a bit then add them all together?connieko6"
"These cookies are wonderful- the whole family loved them! A definite keeper."