Peanut Butter Lover's Popcorn Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Miniature pretzels, optional
- Milk chocolate M&M's, optional
- 1. Place sugar and honey in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter.
- 2. Drizzle over popcorn and toss. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. If desired, stir in pretzels and M&M's. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
1 serving: 302 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Lover's Popcorn
"This snack turned out really good. The taste reminds me of the Bit-O-Honey candy bars I enjoyed in the 70's. The recipe says pretzels and M&M's are optional. I preferred the popcorn without anything added, even though I did try it with M&M's."