- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Miniature pretzels, optional
- Milk chocolate M&M's, optional
- Place sugar and honey in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter.
- Drizzle over popcorn and toss. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. If desired, stir in pretzels and M&M's. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Lovers Popcorn in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p8
Reviews for Peanut Butter Lover's Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review