- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Miniature pretzels, optional
- Milk chocolate M&M's, optional
- Place sugar and honey in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter.
- Drizzle over popcorn and toss. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. If desired, stir in pretzels and M&M's. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Lover's Popcorn
"This recipe had me at peanut butter. Will make this again. I made it without pretzels because I didn't have any. The sweet and salty would be a good combo."
"This snack turned out really good. The taste reminds me of the Bit-O-Honey candy bars I enjoyed in the 70's. The recipe says pretzels and M&M's are optional. I preferred the popcorn without anything added, even though I did try it with M&M's."