Peanut Butter Logs Recipe
This recipe has definitely stood the test of time...my husband has been enjoying it since he was a toddler!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar; stir in cereal. Shape 1/2 cupfuls into 1/2-in.-thick logs. Cut logs into 2-in. pieces; place on waxed paper-lined pans.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over logs. Chill until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 dozen.
2 each: 211 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Logs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC