- Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake 30-35
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat melted chips, cream cheese,
- vanilla and salt until light and fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar
- alternately with enough milk to achieve spreading consistency.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 467 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.