Peanut Butter Icebox Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) Girl Scout Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Additional peanut butter cookies, broken into pieces
- 1. In a large bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups crushed cookies, sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown; cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- 3. In another large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with 1/4 cup crushed cookie pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Peanut Butter Icebox Dessert
"We love peanutbutter, and this is good!!"
""Leftover crushed cookies"--what are leftover cookies?! LOL"