- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Spread a
- heaping teaspoonful on the bottom of each cookie; place chocolate
- side up on waxed paper until set.
- To make ice cream sandwiches, place 1/4 cup ice cream on the bottom
- of half of the cookies; top with remaining cookies. Wrap in plastic
- wrap; freeze on a baking sheet overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 389 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.