Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Peanuts, optional
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of wafer crumbs for garnish. In a bowl, combine the sugar and remaining crumbs. Stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- In a bowl, combine ice cream and peanut butter. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into pie shell. Top with reserved crumbs and peanuts if desired. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie(2)
Sort By :
I doubled the amount of peanut butter and mixed in some mini chocolate chips. Made this for my daughter's birthday and everyone enjoyed it.
If you increase PB to 1 cup and eliminate topping, you have a pie I've made many times over the years. Use prepared graham cracker crust, and it's even easier. Just sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over top.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Pie >