Peanut Butter-Honey Bars
If you're in a hurry in the morning, just one of these bars with a glass of milk gets you started on the right foot. And if you have a hungry crew to feed, the recipe can be easily doubled.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 cups fruit and fiber cereal (any flavor)
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, eggs and honey until
- smooth. Stir in milk powder. Add cereal; toss to coat.
- Spread in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 325° for 20
- minutes (mixture may look damp). Cool and cut into bars. Store in
- refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 434 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.