Peanut Butter-Honey Bars Recipe
If you're in a hurry in the morning, just one of these bars with a glass of milk gets you started on the right foot. And if you have a hungry crew to feed, the recipe can be easily doubled.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 cups fruit and fiber cereal (any flavor)
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, eggs and honey until smooth. Stir in milk powder. Add cereal; toss to coat.
- Spread in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes (mixture may look damp). Cool and cut into bars. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter-Honey Bars in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p83
Reviews for Peanut Butter-Honey Bars(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review