- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed malted milk balls
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Fold in malted milk balls.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter and Nutella; cover and microwave at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice. Drizzle over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter-Hazelnut Brownies
Sort By :
I made these for my son's "band" 4 teenage boys. They wiped out almost all of them in one rehearsal. Easy to make and they loved it.I was a hero.
I wish there were more stars, this is the most fantastic, tasty brownie recipe I have ever tasted!!! My new best favourite. I will never make another brownie but these. Cannot stop eating them.
This is one of the best brownies I have ever eaten. They are so moist and chewy and the malted milk balls, peanut butter, and nutella give it a really great flavor!
These are delicious and thick and chewy! My family loved them- I will be making these ALOT in the future!
Delicious brownies! I used Hershey's Special Dark Baking Cocoa and that made these really awesome!