- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed malted milk balls
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Fold in malted milk balls.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter and Nutella; cover and microwave at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice. Drizzle over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter-Hazelnut Brownies
"I couldn't really taste the peanut butter( I'm one of the peanut butter fans) so I added 1/4 more just to bring out the taste. Overall it tasted amazing! Totally going to make it again."
"Tasty, but cakier in texture (we prefer fudgy brownies)."
"This recipe is amazing! Moist and very tasty! Loved every bite and so did my family."
"I made these for my son's "band" 4 teenage boys. They wiped out almost all of them in one rehearsal. Easy to make and they loved it.I was a hero."
"I wish there were more stars, this is the most fantastic, tasty brownie recipe I have ever tasted!!! My new best favourite. I will never make another brownie but these. Cannot stop eating them."