Peanut Butter Fudge
Promises Eleanore Peterson of Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, "This is a favorite 'never fail' quickie recipe."
32 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 pound white candy coating
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Melt coating in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly
- until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and
- walnuts. Spread into a greased 8-in. square pan. Chill until firm.
- Cut in squares. Yield: 1-3/4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 147 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.