Peanut Butter Fudge Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 cup peanut butter and sugar. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 2/3 cup hot fudge topping for 30 seconds. Pour over peanut butter layer and spread to edges of crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Cut into slices. Place the remaining hot fudge topping and peanut butter in two separate plastic bags. Cut a small hole in the corner of each bag; pipe topping and peanut butter over each slice of pie. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Fudge Pie(12)
Sort By :
This was soo good and so easy and soo quick I decided to make my own crust it was a huge hit at mixer I took it to a must try!
An enormous hit with peanut butter lover's!!!
This pie is Soooo good!
This is THE MOST AMAZING dessert I have ever made! The only change I made was to whip my own whipping cream instead of using cool whip. It really does make a difference and it only takes a couple minutes.
NOTHING will ever beat this peanut butter pie. It is AMAZING! We make it often.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fudge Pie >
- Fudge Pie >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >