Peanut Butter Fudge Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 cup peanut butter and sugar. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 2/3 cup hot fudge topping for 30 seconds. Pour over peanut butter layer and spread to edges of crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Cut into slices. Place the remaining hot fudge topping and peanut butter in two separate plastic bags. Cut a small hole in the corner of each bag; pipe topping and peanut butter over each slice of pie. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 685 calories, 42g fat (18g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 394mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 4g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
"We made this pie last week, and it hit the spot. Peanut butter and chocolate, what's not to love?"
"Wonderfully good and creamy. I made the filling with real whipping cream instead of frozen whipped topping. We like natural ingredients, and 12 oz of of heavy whipping cream, whipped and sweetened with 5 Tbsp powdered sugar worked well. I will use this recipe again for family gatherings. Completely delicious!"
"When I make this wonderful pie, it is usually for a family picnic or holiday event. I make 2 or 3 at a time a few days ahead and cover and freeze them. Let the pie(s) sit out about 20 minutes before serving and refreeze any leftovers...if there are any!! Always a huge hit. I also will sometimes use crunchy peanut butter. I do not add whipped topping on the top, I just drizzle melted hot fudge all over. ENJOY!!"
"This was soo good and so easy and soo quick I decided to make my own crust it was a huge hit at mixer I took it to a must try!"
"An enormous hit with peanut butter lover's!!!"
"This pie is Soooo good!"
"This is THE MOST AMAZING dessert I have ever made! The only change I made was to whip my own whipping cream instead of using cool whip. It really does make a difference and it only takes a couple minutes."
"NOTHING will ever beat this peanut butter pie. It is AMAZING! We make it often."
"The only change I made was to use crushed Pecan Sandies cookies for the crust...it was a huge hit, everyone had to have the recipe."
"Amazingly easy recipe. I used crunchy peanut butter and mini chocolate chips for a different texture but the recipe is great as is."
"I first made this in 2006 and my grandkids fell in love with it and request it often."
"for a creamier taste, I used 1C. confectioner's sugar instead of the 1/2 regular. Filling was quite light and fluffy. Very good."
"So easy to make. I made 3 pies when I had a large group of people over and this pie went the quickest!"
"This is absolutely wonderful!"
"Heavenly is the only word that describes this!"