Peanut Butter Fudge Pie Recipe
Although I make this fudgy peanut butter pie regularly for luncheons at our church, I've yet to eat a full piece. Usually, there's nothing left but crumbs! With a premade chocolate crust, it's simple to prepare. It travels well, too.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 cup peanut butter and sugar. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 2/3 cup hot fudge topping for 30 seconds. Pour over peanut butter layer and spread to edges of crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Cut into slices. Place the remaining hot fudge topping and peanut butter in two separate plastic bags. Cut a small hole in the corner of each bag; pipe topping and peanut butter over each slice of pie. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 685 calories, 42 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 394 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC