“My husband often travels during the week, and this fast-to-fix microwave fudge is perfect for just my 2-year-old and me,” writes Lori Brown from Manhattan, Illinois.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Press into six paper-lined miniature muffin cups. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Fudge Cups in Cooking for 2 Winter 2006, p43
Reviews for Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review