Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
“My husband often travels during the week, and this fast-to-fix microwave fudge is perfect for just my 2-year-old and me,” writes Lori Brown from Manhattan, Illinois.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Pour or press
- into six paper-lined miniature muffin cups. Refrigerate until set.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.