Peanut Butter Fudge Cups Recipe
“My husband often travels during the week, and this fast-to-fix microwave fudge is perfect for just my 2-year-old and me,” writes Lori Brown from Manhattan, Illinois.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:6 servings
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Press into six paper-lined miniature muffin cups. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC