- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, peanut butter, oil, and egg until well blended.
- Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the milk, chocolate chips and butter over low heat; stir until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Sort By :
Easy to make and very tasty. Make sure you have lots of milk to go with them!
Oh my gosh, these were wonderful and so easy to make! They sure went fast! Great recipe . . . thanks!
These were great!!! Melt in your mouth little gems. I did use a whole package of milk chocolate chips, not 1 cup of the semisweet. That's the only thing I would change. Thanks for sharing!!
I make these all the time. They are always a hit at any picnic or family gathering
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Bars >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Bars >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >