Peanut Butter Fudge
This is a quick and easy fudge recipe. The marshmallows give it a smooth consistency. I often have this treat on hand to serve my guests or to satisfy my own "sweet tooth"!
36 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 large marshmallows
- 1 jar (12 ounces) creamy peanut butter
- In a heavy 2-qt. saucepan, combine the sugars, milk and marshmallows.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves
- and marshmallows melt. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter.
- Pour into a buttered 8-in. square dish. Cool. When firm, cut into
- squares. Yield: 3 dozen.
If Cooking for Two: Fudge will keep for several weeks wrapped or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 106 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.