Peanut Butter Freezer Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and peanut butter. Refrigerate 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. Beat 1/2 cup whipped topping into peanut butter mixture; fold in remaining whipped topping. Set aside 8 teaspoons chocolate chips for garnish; fold remaining chips into filling.
- 2. Spoon filling into crust. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Garnish each slice with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1 teaspoon chocolate chips. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 393 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Freezer Pie
"excellent!! the only thing is to make sure you take it out 15-20 min before serving so its soft enough to cut and serve!"