It's hard to believe a pie this creamy and melt-in-your-mouth delicious could be low in fat and calories. Thanks to Melissa Newman in Danville, Pennsylvania for the recipe.
Recommended: 18 Easy Overnight Desserts
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and peanut butter. Refrigerate 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. Beat 1/2 cup whipped topping into peanut butter mixture; fold in remaining whipped topping. Set aside 8 teaspoons chocolate chips for garnish; fold remaining chips into filling.
- Spoon filling into crust. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Garnish each slice with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1 teaspoon chocolate chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Freezer Pie in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p7
Reviews for Peanut Butter Freezer Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2013
"excellent!! the only thing is to make sure you take it out 15-20 min before serving so its soft enough to cut and serve!"