Peanut Butter Freezer Pie Recipe
It's hard to believe a pie this creamy and melt-in-your-mouth delicious could be low in fat and calories. Thanks to Melissa Newman in Danville, Pennsylvania for the recipe.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and peanut butter. Refrigerate 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. Beat 1/2 cup whipped topping into peanut butter mixture; fold in remaining whipped topping. Set aside 8 teaspoons chocolate chips for garnish; fold remaining chips into filling.
- Spoon filling into crust. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Garnish each slice with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1 teaspoon chocolate chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Freezer Pie in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p7
Reviews for Peanut Butter Freezer Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2013
excellent!! the only thing is to make sure you take it out 15-20 min before serving so its soft enough to cut and serve!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >