- the center comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate
- chips. Allow chips to soften for a few minutes, then spread over
- For glaze, in a small bowl, beat peanut butter and confectioners'
- sugar until smooth. Add enough milk to achieve spreading
- consistency. Carefully spread over warm bars; sprinkle with peanuts.
- Cool before cutting into bars. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 136 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.