- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chips. For filling, in a small bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with batter. Drop filling by teaspoonfuls into the center of each cupcake. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in brownie portion comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust tops with confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter-Filled Brownie Cupcakes
Sort By :
"Even when I made a mistake these were great! The first time I made these I forgot to add the sugar to the cream cheese mix. No one could tell! I now make them the correct way. When I make them I use a full/family size brownie box and double the cream cheese filling. The end result is a total of 30 cupcakes. This is the kind of recipe that the most difficult part is waiting for them to cool"
"My diet-conscious son ate two!"
"Delicious! & I love that you are from Chambersburg!(where I was born & my grandparents live)"
"Everytime (which has been many) I make these delicious cupcakes I am asked for the incredible recipe."
"Pretty awesome. I made in little mini muffin tins and they were super good."