I have made this outstandingly delicious recipe for years. These rich cupcakes are sure to delight everyone you make them for. —Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chips. For filling, in a small bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with batter. Drop filling by teaspoonfuls into the center of each cupcake. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in brownie portion comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust tops with confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter-Filled Brownie Cupcakes in Country Woman April/May 2009, p22
Reviews for Peanut Butter-Filled Brownie Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review