Peanut Butter-Filled Brownie Cupcakes Recipe
I have made this outstandingly delicious recipe for years. These rich cupcakes are sure to delight everyone you make them for. —Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chips. For filling, in a small bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- 2. Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with batter. Drop filling by teaspoonfuls into the center of each cupcake. Cover with remaining batter.
- 3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in brownie portion comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust tops with confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 cupcake equals 328 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC