Peanut Butter Dough Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in the peanut butter until crumbly. Combine the egg, milk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
1 serving (1 each) equals 196 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 219 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Dough
"My 10 year old and I made this together. We reduced the sugar by 1/4 cup and added 3 T. cocoa powder. It reminds me of a healthy Peanut butter cup. :) Delicious and my kids loved it!"