Peanut Butter Dip
Both the children and adults really enjoy this dip, which includes mini chocolate chips. It is so easy to whip up.Kristen Proulx, Canton, New York
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Apple wedges and miniature pretzels
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, peanut butter and cinnamon. Stir
- in chocolate chips. Serve with apples and pretzels. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 136 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.